The Converging Media Conference will merge knowledge, business, technology, services, creativity, required skills and social issues. Cases from existing companies and startups will be presented, including the organisational, technical, legal and investment aspects. The conference connects business, research, creative and social leaders, opinion-formers and influencers for crossover conversation and inspiration.
Why attend? The Converging Media Conference will carter to a high profile audience consisting of a wide range of industry professionals, industry stakeholders, end-users, governmental bodies, universities and more.
Key reasons to visit the Converging Media Conference:
- Meet a great amount of suppliers, clients and more in 1 day.
- Get up-to-date on the latest industry developments and innovations.
- Enhance your market intelligence by getting new insights.
- Develop your technical knowledge.
- Expand your network. Talk to future new clients, and start new partnerships with other professionals or innovative startups.
- Learn how other professionals create new solutions, ideas and creative ways to support their business model.
- Exposure. Spread information about your business, while sharing knowledge.
- Find out what your competitors are up to and learn ways to better support your own business.
- New clients. Find companies that need your company’s products and services
Who should attend the Converging Media Conference?
Media industry professionals: publishing – TV – video – gaming – social media | IT/telecom professionals | app developers | hard- and software tool suppliers | augmented reality professionals | brand professionals | IP specialists | lawyers | designers and executives from design companies | entrepreneurs | financial services | venture capitalists | content marketeers | (Big) data professionals | data visualisers | authors | journalists | consumer electronics companies | cable companies | mobile companies.
Registration includes full day attendance with lunch/drinks, exhibition and networking. You can find the terms and conditions here.